ICAROS PROJECT’S LOGO DESIGN
Design of ICARO’S project logotype using free software Gimp
Students have to design a logotype following these requirements:
- They should use free software Gimp to design the logo.
- It must be an original design.
- They have to generate a .png format image with transparent areas.
- It should be simple and it has to symbolize a drone.
- It should reflect the educational, tehnological and european character of the project through colors, flags and shapes
- The name of the project must appear in the logo.
- It would be asy to print by 3D printer and to vectorize it.
At the end of this activity, students have to exhibit their work in front of a jury who will choose the best logo.
- The aim of this activity is to cheat students how to use a free digital image editor to design logotypes with layers, colors, effects and so on.
- Besides, students learn how to exhibit their work in a public competition.
- Use the ICARO’S project to motivate students due to the winner will travel to Toulouse by a ICARO’S project trip.